CUSTOMER + PRODUCT CARE SPECIALIST
Full time contract position
This is a newly created role to take on customer support and facilitate quality control processes at Shelter Clothing. The responsibilities of this role range from quality control upon the arrival of items, to being of service in our customer support email. You will be carefully assisting the needs of our community in a variety of necessary ways. The ideal candidate must be organized and work well under pressure, promoting a positive company image with a priority focus on customer care and satisfaction.
This is not a remote position. Our studio is located at 279D Puntledge Road in Courtney, B.C and requires a regular presence in the studio. If you are interested in relocating to Courtenay, we would encourage you to apply!
The Customer + Product Care Specialist will take on a variety of tasks to support Shelters shoppers. The ideal candidate is extremely adaptable to the fast paced and ever changing environment of slow fashion and has a deep understanding or willingness to learn about it. Ability to make informed decisions on the fly is a must. This role is a minimum commitment of 25 hours per week to start with the intention of quickly moving into full time hours. A starting pay ranging from $20-25/hr is offered based on experience + skill, plus a monthly clothing allowance.
- Customer Service email
- Handling customer concerns/complaints/requests in a timely manner + providing easy to follow solutions
- Redirecting customers to the appropriate department [ex: wholesale inquiries] for efficient communication
- Study customer satisfaction + share during Monday meetings to better develop the business // areas of improvement + areas of excel
- Checking the Return Portal daily
- Picking up any returns + processing them
- Filing for reimbursement on return duties
- Contact with Canada Post when necessary
- Maintaining responses to item reviews
- Handling reviews accordingly or asking for support
- Sharing review feedback with the team!
- Shipping + handling
- Shipping twice a week minimum
- Arrange any shipping pick ups if needed [ex: after a successful launch]
- Organizing your area to support your flow [once you find it!]
- Keeping the back space organized
- Order any shipping and/or in studio supplies
- Quality Control
- Quantity checks when product arrives
- Quality control when product arrives
- Quality control while packing orders
- Attend Monday Meetings
Who you are
- 1-5 years of customer service experience
- Interest in fashion, ethical or slow fashion
- Quick and efficient strategic problem solver
- Confidence in fast paced environments
- Deep seated attention to detail
- Carries a service oriented mindset
- A driven approach to your work and career
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing member of the team
Interested in applying?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume (please note that applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered) to [email protected] with the subject "Customer + Product Care Specialist".
We look forward to hearing from you!